Evolve College of Massage Therapy receives applications throughout the year. Careful consideration is given to each candidate, with interviews offered to qualified applicants. We encourage potential students to apply at least three to six months prior to their desired start date as enrolment in the program for accepted students is offered on a first come, first served basis.
We also encourage potential students to attend a free, informal tour and information session when possible. At this time, we’ll provide an overview of the profession, discuss the program and our philosophy, and address any questions or concerns you may have. After your tour, we’ll invite you to book a complimentary therapeutic massage in our student clinic. These tours are a recommended, but not mandatory, part of the application process.
Our program has one intake per year, beginning at the end of August each year.
If you decide to pursue a diploma at Evolve College of Massage Therapy, you may apply online below. We will also require, in addition to your application, the following documents. These can be submitted via email, mail or drop off.
- Photo identification (such as driver’s license or passport).
- A two-page autobiography, discussing why you have chosen this field of study.
- All academic transcripts, including post-secondary experience, if applicable.
- A personal letter of reference from someone who has known you for at least five years outlining your character.
- A letter of reference from a former employer or academic instructor.
- A medical certificate stating general health. Download this form and take it to your doctor to fill out.
- A current resume.
- Birth certificate or proof of Canadian residence or citizenship (passport).
- A $75 application fee.
Application Requirements & Prerequisites
- All applicants must be 18 years or older and have attained a high school diploma.
- Mature student status (19 years or older) with life experience demonstrating responsibility will also be considered.
- Previous science classes such as Biology or Anatomy are not mandatory prerequisites but are highly recommended.
- All applicants must have Canadian Citizenship or be Permanent Residents of Canada.
- Once a completed application is received, you will be contacted for an in-person interview. Remember, our class sizes are limited and we schedule interviews on a first come, first served basis.
- The number of applicants accepted is limited, so please call the college to see if there are still vacancies for your desired start date.
- We are still accepting applications for August 2023, as well as Athletic Therapy transfers for January.