At Evolve College of Massage Therapy, we receive applications from across Canada and the world. Careful consideration is given to each candidate with interviews granted to all who qualify. Since many of our classes do fill well in advance, we encourage potential students to apply at least three to six months prior to their desired start date.
Before you apply, we suggest you attend a free informal tour and information session, unless distance prohibits. At this time, we provide an overview of the profession, discuss the program and our philosophy and address any questions or concerns you may have. After your information session, which includes a tour of our college, we invite you to book a complimentary therapeutic massage in our student clinic.
If you decide to pursue a diploma at Evolve College of Massage Therapy, you may apply online below and you will need to submit the following information via email, mail or drop off. We must receive these documents in order for your interview to be scheduled.
- Photo identification (such as driver’s license or passport).
- A two-page autobiography, discussing why you have chosen this field of study.
- All academic transcripts, including post-secondary experience, if applicable.
- A personal letter of reference from someone who has known you for at least five years outlining your character.
- A letter of reference from a former employer or academic instructor.
- A medical certificate stating general health. Download this form and take it to your doctor to fill out.
- A current resume.
- Birth certificate or proof of Canadian residence or citizenship (passport).
Application Requirements & Prerequisites
- All applicants must be 18 years or older and have attained a high school diploma.
- Mature student status (19 years or older) with life experience demonstrating responsibility will also be considered.
- Previous science classes such as Biology or Anatomy are not mandatory prerequisites but are highly recommended.
- All applicants must have Canadian Citizenship or be Permanent Residents of Canada.
- Once a completed application is received, you will be contacted for an in-person interview. Remember, our class sizes are limited and we schedule interviews on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All students must have their applications into the college by July 01st of the starting year, however, be aware that the number of applicants accepted is limited, so please call the college to see if there are still vacancies for your desired start date.
- We have started accepting applications for August 2021, as well as Athletic Therapy transfers for January 2022.